Waleosb Investments has rigorous credit risk control policies in order to make sure that our platform runs productively. We ensure that our investors and financiers funds are well secured and protected for profit margin as agreed.
- Pre-Investment – We first seek to understand our clients and their projects and needs with the guideline of KYC
- Know Your Client – Performing Relevant Due Diligence.
- Investment Processing – Appointing a third party to verify the background and status in order to confirm documents validity. Our investment committee will re-examine the projects for the project sign-off approval.
- Financiers’ Business Development – Consider the value of their collateral and their repaying capabilities.
- Post-Investment – We keep track and monitor the projects development; analyse performance gaps between targeted and actual performance and the on-going economic status of the borrowers and their operations.
INVESTMENT PROCESS IS MONITORED UNDER STRICT CREDIT RISK CONTROL POLICY & STRUCTURE
Waleosb specialises in the development of alternative funding structures that unlock value where traditional financial and banking approaches are limited in their applicability. In this division, we raise, manage and structure capital funding solutions to achieve the following client objectives:
- Optimize Company Cash Flow
- Improve Working Capital Efficiency
- Create Additional Balance Sheet Capacity and Increase Leverage
Structured Finance solutions become necessary when the value of a potential transaction is significantly higher to the net asset value of the company, causing funding capacity and gearing constraints.
STRUCTURED TRADE FINANCE
Bank requirements for issuance of documentary letters of credit, standby letters of credit and bank guarantees to facilitate international trade are often onerous, with institutions issuing instruments only on fully collateralised opportunities. Resultantly, transactions with low performance risk and good counterparties often go unsupported. A structured trade finance approach however looks to the goods traded, the ability of the counterparties to perform and the strength of the transaction to secure the transaction. We craft risk mitigation structures that then enable a transaction to be supported. In this way, we facilitate international trade as well as fuel the growth mid-tier clients through unlocking vendor or bank financing.
Range of markets
Trade Forex with leverage, sixty currency pairs, fast execution and No Dealing Desk.
Trade 15 Index CFDs and take a position according to your view of the overall market.
Trade gold and silver and take advantage of our advanced platforms and no-deposit-fees policy.
Trade Brent Crude and WTI light crude oil. No deposit fees.